Wednesday, August 28, 2013

About this blog

  This blog was created as a "fun" assignment for Intro to Internet Computing.  Even though it is a required assignment for a grade in the course, I do consider it fun - I mean, you could be racking your brain trying to evaluate the efficiency of some complicated algorithm...or writing lines and lines of code for data structures that are already part of the STL!...so yea, I guess this assignment could be categorized as "fun."
  The assignment required us to create a blog using Blogger.  This is the first time I am using Blogger.  I previously used Wordpress.com for a required assignment in a Technical Writing course; I had also started a personal project using Wordpress.org because I had a strong interest in developing Wordpress plug-ins at one point, but I just haven't had the time to work on it lately.  The interface of Blogger is simple and straightforward (in true Google fashion) so it makes it easy for anyone to claim their space in the Blogisphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment